BigHOUSTON Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 Whats the difference between passive and active
CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 Whats the difference between passive and active Let me see if I get this right, Passive is when you have a Crossover after the amp that modifies the signal the speaker gets. Active is when all your frequency settings are done on you amp, without any signal modification from there forward. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
splzx3 Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 that be right ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Skullz Posted May 9, 2010 Report Posted May 9, 2010 Passive is between the amp and speaker/sub and active is between the h/u and amps. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.