Second Skin Audio

audioque swap

troy

Currently i have a hxs2 15 in 4cubes tuned to bout 34hz. The question is will i notice any difference switching the fosgate out for a aq HDC3 for a lil while until my truck is ready for them? Everything would be the same power for now.... or at least til the truck is ready 8)

Also in addition to the HDC3 would it be worth it to hook up the AQ2200 to it but on a stock electrical system?

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Currently i have a hxs2 15 in 4cubes tuned to bout 34hz. The question is will i notice any difference switching the fosgate out for a aq HDC3 for a lil while until my truck is ready for them? Everything would be the same power for now.... or at least til the truck is ready 8)

Also in addition to the HDC3 would it be worth it to hook up the AQ2200 to it but on a stock electrical system?

im sure like everyone will say not to do it but i ran the 2200 on a hdc3 on stock electrical in a pontiac g6 and had no problems obviously voltage drop but no problems with amp gettin hot or anything of that nature

2006 Pontiac G6

Audioque 2200

2 10" DC Level 3s

142.5db legal

itll be VERY temporary. Maybe like a few weeks max. Just wanted to see what the AQ's got lol.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Archived