i play on the 360.

gamertag is: Str8 Pwnography.

currently im level 58 or 59 first prestige. not that high but my barracks only read 3 days and 11hours as of two minutes ago

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i play on the 360.

gamertag is: Str8 Pwnography.

currently im level 58 or 59 first prestige. not that high but my barracks only read 3 days and 11hours as of two minutes ago

DAMMIT i want a link to your avatar lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

im so lost on this forum but thanks for the post lol

i play on the ps3 level 58 2nd prestige not to sure on what the barracks say my ps3 crashed

yea people tend to be really uptight around these parts. especially late at night. you get used to it.....we not really :peepwall:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

im so lost on this forum but thanks for the post lol

i play on the ps3 level 58 2nd prestige not to sure on what the barracks say my ps3 crashed

boo. ps3 is for people who cant afford live, lol. the controls of the ps3 dont do the game justice so i switch to the 360 when i want to play mw2. although i admit theres not much else that keeps me on the 360. i play more ps3 than anything else if i ever get a chance to sit down and actually game.

and you have to understand, youre last couples topics although offtopic werent funny or anything. the admins and mods have to go through each thread so its like a waste of time and space in their eyes. they have to run the site so just be thoughtful of when you post. not to mention youre new, you should definitely feel the group out first.

what are you classes? i love playing demolition so have a class dedicated for that. l86w/ silencer, stinger, marathon pro, lightweight pro, and ninja pro with smoke grenade and tactical insertion. then i only use either the acr with grenade launcher, or with fmj. slight of hand pro, stopping power pro, and scrambler pro.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

true guess i did come off kinda hard lol but im usin 360 right now to just my mw2 got the ring around it so gotta get a new one and my classes i mostly use barret 50.cal thermal with sleight of hand pro stopping power pro and steady aim pro other machine gun wise i prefer the m16 red/holographic site with stopping power pro scavenger pro and commando pro

i dont think ive ever once been killed by someone with scrambler pro. the moment i see it up i pay ALOT more attention. which says alot cause i have add lol.