needles to say me and my girl hung out today and i got her and i was like shit wheres my girlfriend she was so pretty and we talked it all out and ima stay with her and shes going with me to the June 20th pulse car audio show so cant beat a girl down for that

needles to say me and my girl hung out today and i got her and i was like shit wheres my girlfriend she was so pretty and we talked it all out and ima stay with her and shes going with me to the June 20th pulse car audio show so cant beat a girl down for that

This decision makes me happy. :drinks:

Every good relationship will have little speed bumps, i mean think about it, if you have a girl you never fight with you'll just get bored.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Haha yeah and i have to give it to her this past month ive been on steroids to gain weight faster and get bigger obviously and my temper was very little and she stuck through it haha xD

:ehh:

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

For the record bro, roids + relationship = :bull:

but glad ya decided to keep the current GF, the whole grass is greener thing is all too true