lol im moveing away from fabricing things, im not real good at it and it just traps the dirt and dust too bad, so ill eventually have the whole cab of the van fiberglassed and baby smooth so i can just whipe it clean with a rag...

Sweet! Me personally i just like the way suade and felt look on a box or in a car etc

i love the look, but i dont care for how much "care" it takes to keep it looking good. im too lazy to keep my van clean inside, i live in it during the week and it gets loaded with trash and dirt lol... glass will be my best bet, but ill do it in such a fassion i wont have to destroy the floor or the side walls and roof to remove the box when the time comes to rebuild... guess a seam going all way around. and that should make it some what better inside as well because of how rigid it will be.. and while im doing it redo the dash as well and put in the computer in the van and mon,.

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

nope i havent had my van on i75 yet, and it read floridaspl.com

im not sure who it was tho. i have 3 of them on my van but mine isnt on the window its on the hood and drivers and passengers side...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i wired up my new stinger spv35s yesterday, ... took and ground down the brass posts so i could lay a flat pice of brass down and link the batts with the brass, then took some house hold lugs for main power connections and bolted them to the brass bars,. its a ,mess for dam sure but ill be damed if it dont make a killer of a difference on my sound output........

and my voltage, went from 13.2-13.7 to 14.49-13.5 lowest

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Adding a Second battery helped my voltage to around .5 to a volt. Im also doing to big 3 so im hopeing to get it even more steady and help output. Also getting a battery charger for the times before a comp to help charge them up. But i know how it feels. Deffintally good to have.

well im put a stinger 1700 on hold at the shop today , that will be replaceing the ecno power battery, and i sent off my ea alt to nate to have him rebuild it. and my leecen neville alt will be back by monday or tuesday. so as soon as i get both of my alts back i will have shits load of backup amperage, im thinking it will be in the ball park of 5-550 amps of power

well im put a stinger 1700 on hold at the shop today , that will be replaceing the ecno power battery, and i sent off my ea alt to nate to have him rebuild it. and my leecen neville alt will be back by monday or tuesday. so as soon as i get both of my alts back i will have shits load of backup amperage, im thinking it will be in the ball park of 5-550 amps of power

Sweet. And replaceing that battery with a stinger battery would be real good. Did you do the big 3 yet by any chance? And what guage do you have connecting the batteries? And is that 8 guage going to the amp? Just a little hard to see in the pics.

thanks alot, im tryin my best to move away from the ghetto installs and class it up some and put a little more heart into it, and i think its paying off slowly....

i have a new kicker 850.2 comming to my door tommrow, but i dont know what im going to do with it yet lol could power another 16 6.5s for a total of 32 6.5s in there but i cant see me doing that honestly lol... who knows im goin all crazy with the van this run compared to the 12/10s i had lol./

Archived