i was but decided to wait untill the new year so i could get a better interest rate, my bank wanted to give me 13% for 20-25 thousand , but told me after i paid off 2 of my credit items it would go down to 7.5-8%

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 1 month later...

well i just traded a memphis amp and pair of tweeters for a 1000color led under body kit, so ill be puting some lights on under the ole turd in the next week or so ...and ride at night glowing pink :good:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 2 months later...

well i got a new toy for the van today, i just recived a memphis mclass 300.4 for my mids and highs, i know im takeing a cut in power but not that much and now i have all memphis in the van , mids/highs. subs and amps... im a happy camper, might sell it to help buy the 500.4 to get back up to the power to feed everything rms. but i dont know as of yet..

Im interested in the 300.4 pm if you end up selling it.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

well i dont have plans on selling the 300.4 since its a perfect combo with my mids n highs, and since shipping has gone out of the roof i dont dare ship anything (last thing i went to ship was going to cost me 113.00 via ups)

and today i meet quicksilver (i think is his sn on here) was at the gas station and got to give him a little demo in the ole turd of a van... maybe he will get on and chime in on his recived demo

• 3 weeks later...

well i havent done anything to the ole turd latley, but i did just get in a new project for the van, im going to have "shocker" tail lights on there. here they are..... pimpn

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Archived