well i got a memphis audio shirt the other day and figured i would throw some pics up..... other than that nothing new lol still waiting on my dam transmission to come in done paid 600 for it a week ago and nothing yet...... could have been another 5500d ,head unit and 2 sets of mids.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

ok well my transmission should be in tommrow am and ill get a chance to put it tommrow night around 1130pm lol and i will do it that late at nite, i want my fuckin bass back lol...but here is the removeal of the transmission , it took me exactly 53 minutes includeing takeing pictures to do it myself in the dirt with basic hand tools in the sand

first remove the dogg box to gain access to the top of the bellhouseing to get the bolts there

Posted Image

here is the top of the trans, and bolt locations,

im lazy so i remove all bellhouseing bolts first, then remove the dipstick tube and unhook the modulator hose...and starter

Posted Image

Posted Image

then its time to laydown, undo the speedo, fulid lines, linkage,tranny mount, cross member,

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

then its time for the drive shaft

Posted Image

someone was asking how to get to the tourqe converter bolts, well i cheat i use a socket and ratchet and turn the motor by hand clock wise, and look under the motor at the transmission untill i see the next bolt comearound remove it and go back the crank and move it more and so on untill ive got them all..

Posted Image

Posted Image

the transmission mount has to be removed before the cross member will come out

Posted Image

and after you drop the transmission thro sand everywhere to cover the oil on the groundincase epa shows up lol and take a good look at the flywheel for bad teeth or cracks in the face of the flywheel if bad spots are seen replace it

Posted Image

and here is my pice of shit ford c6 3speed automatic transmission

Posted Image

new transmission came intoday, 530 dollars rebuilt ford c6 with 3 year 75000 mile warr. with labor reinbursment , not shabby so ill put it in tommrow am and i will make it to a local show this saturday and see what the old pos will do on the tl, db style

well i got the transmission in my van today and it finaly runs great, hell it will even kick down into second lol

but i went to take the van for its first test drive and forgot to double check all the doors and i backed up and my passenger side rear door was wide open and a tree got pissed at the door and bent the door all the way around untill it touched the passenger side of the van, and i had to pry and beat on the door to get it to come back around and kick and pry to get it to shut (door) so now i have a good transmission but now i cant get into the back of the van in order to get to my tools lol what a fuckin day :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

well i got 8 new items for the van , 4 new 6.5's and 4 tweets

Posted Image

i will be building the kick pods for one 6.5 per side,and 2 tweets on each a-pillar tonight, but here is the ingredents needed from homedepot (3/4 mdf is in the van and the 3/8 rod)all the stuff i needed cost me rite at 140 dollars ,includeing some new fabric from walmart for the resin base

Posted Image

well i got rained out for the most part, i got one of the kicks done , decided to do one 6.5 and tweet per kick and one tweet per apillar but heres my first kick pod... almost done, about to cover it in fabrick and mount the tweet

Posted Image

i didnt know you liked icp... also didnt know you were in milton...i have family out there

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived