Sonic Electronix

OK so I'm buying 2 15" Fi BTL subs and i was wondering if 1 Alpine MRP-M2000 would be enough to power the subs not to their peak but close enough to where i don't blow em. I'm getting all the "upgrades" you can get for em. and what should i get for em?

dual 2 ohm or dual 1 ohm?

P Chamfer?

Cooling? and obvious yes

Daily or SPL? Daily ofc

HiXmCoil?

I Heat Ring? <-- i don't even know what that is so.... now u know how little i know

Universal?

smdsig.jpg

Not enough enough power for 2 BTLs barely enough for one, get two 15 BLs and you'll be just fine.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

if you only get 1 2000 amp only get 1 btl. better to push one sub to the min rms then under power 2.. get another 2000watt amp. fi btls need atleast 2000 each. if you only got that amp get 2 15 bl's.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

if you only get 1 2000 amp only get 1 btl. better to push one sub to the min rms then under power 2.. get another 2000watt amp. fi btls need atleast 2000 each. if you only got that amp get 2 15 bl's.

yea i just asked my friend and he said ide need atleast 2 of them amps lol

smdsig.jpg

go with the bl's homie.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived