When your bought up on installing dei... like all of us have, it is a change thats for sure. But honestly with all of the smart features it is actually faster.

And from a biz standpoint I dont have to fight with pricing.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I use Audiovox alarms in all mine. I was a installer for many many years and only installed DEI. I love there alarms. They are good alarms. But since Audiovox sends me all the alarms and video for my SEMA cars I use them now. To tell you the truth they have been great alarms. Do everything that a DEI does.

I use Audiovox alarms in all mine. I was a installer for many many years and only installed DEI. I love there alarms. They are good alarms. But since Audiovox sends me all the alarms and video for my SEMA cars I use them now. To tell you the truth they have been great alarms. Do everything that a DEI does.

whats model/models do u think are the best as far as remote range, lcd remote quality and the ability to add more parts (sensors, sireins, etc)

I use the APS-998 alarms this year. They have scrolling text on the remote that tells you what is going on. Not just the normal little puff of smoke on the tail pipe. You can program the remote to say what you want on it. The range has been pretty good. I have double layer tint on my side windows and full tint on the windshield and still get really good range on the remote. It comes with 6 channels I believe. You can program the channels to do what you want also.

The only issue I had was on last years model the aux channels did not have a Latched option. For example I used it to turn on all the LED lighting. But I had to hold the button if I wanted to use the remote to show it off. Otherwise I just reached in and turned the switch on.