Which rear setup should I go with? I know I want Slam RE7's or RE8's. I'm not looking to 3 wheel, hop, or any of that crazy stuff...just good smooth FBSS with no binding and a good ride quality. Ive been looking at the SD 5 link wishbone kit w/ superpivots (not the bolt in backhalf). I also was looking at a cheaper alternative being the bolt-on 3 link or weld-in 3 link kits.Would the 3 link be an ok alternative? Can it handle the side to side ok? Ride quality?

Edited by 99xtremedime

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

3 link kits ride fine and theyre not bad on side to side movement. really the only difference between the re8 and re7 is how easy it is to lift the wait of the vehicle. that choice depends on how much your needing to lift. whats the application?

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

Well obviously they will be in the back of my S10. I'm not looking to do anything crazy. Just want it to lay kit when at a show or parked then pick up and go... may make some brackets so i can drag some titanium blocks but i dont think that is gonna effect the bag choice much. And I'm not ever gonna haul anything besides when i wall in about a year and have about 500-600lbs worth of system in the back.

Edited by 99xtremedime

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Well obviously they will be in the back of my S10. I'm not looking to do anything crazy. Just want it to lay kit when at a show or parked then pick up and go... may make some brackets so i can drag some titanium blocks but i dont think that is gonna effect the bag choice much. And I'm not ever gonna haul anything besides when i wall in about a year and have about 500-600lbs worth of system in the back.

don't worry about the weight , 600 lbs. is nothing for bags !!! as for a kit , i would suggest the super lift wishbone kit from suicide doors , tho you may have to modify the wishbone to clear the gas tank if you keep it in it's stock location .

Edited by toyonbags

i would relocate the tank if possible if it was me to avoid modifying the kit. ive seen the wishbone kit your talking about and it seemed pretty sweet but ive never actually had any experience with it.

DSBP_blue.jpg

parton226

i would relocate the tank if possible if it was me to avoid modifying the kit. ive seen the wishbone kit your talking about and it seemed pretty sweet but ive never actually had any experience with it.

it is easier to modify a wishbone than to put in a fuel cell or move the gas tank ......