F/s 2 2007 Rockford Fosgate P3 10 D4 Or Trade

i have 2 very very very slightly used (no more than a hour or so)

i have both orignal boxes and packing for them.

look wise they are 9.75/10 great shape didnt see anything as far as power conscerns go

they are the newest 2007 model aval from fosgate

they are msrp of $229.99 on their site and at my local store they are still $200.00 each and these little puppies arent even on ebay yet

i was asking 250 for the pair localy

but didnt sell em today at the flea market (guess since it wasnt the first i screwd myself lol)

so on here im asking $190 + only half of the shipping and no paypal fees (lol thats like a bonus)

or make offers fellas and felletts

im looking for mids and highs perferably 6.5 and or 5.25"s 2 or 3 ways (matching sets only)

or amps for mid/high use and 2ohm stable

DSCF2713.jpg

DSCF2724.jpg

DSCF2723.jpg

DSCF2725.jpg

DSCF2726.jpg

DSCF2727.jpg

Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

will take 160 plus half shipping or trade for mids highs and mid high amps

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I'll trade you my speaker amp for one of those, straight across. The amp is practically brand new PA SL4-1000. I only used it for a couple days before I took out my old system. It's yours if you want it. I'd rather have a sub that I'm not using over an amp that I'm not using.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

^^thanks for the offer, but that amps value isnt as close to the value of the subs, with both my subs and that amp being used, so i cant do a straight out trade

oh no lol i meant for just one of the subs, not both.

but the amps sold now so it doesnt matter.

Edited by sean 371

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

dam i feel dumb now lol i reread the post and then i seen the other part ....i need to slow my reading down xD