Okay so my daily driver is a 1991 Pontiac Sunbird Convertible, and the check engine light came on the day I bought it. I finally got around to checking it and it came up an error code 25. So I went to Autozone and they let me look it up and it was a MAT sensor, not MAP or MAF, but MAT. I clarify because I had to with every other person I have talked to about it. Anyways if anyone knows what the hell a MAT sensor is and what it looks like lol, that would be a whole lotta help. Thanks Guys.

Also if this is in the wrong section please move it an my apologies ahead of time.

Edited by devil4u2c

Okay so my daily driver is a 1991 Pontiac Sunbird Convertible, and the check engine light came on the day I bought it. I finally got around to checking it and it came up an error code 25. So I went to Autozone and they let me look it up and it was a MAT sensor, not MAP or MAF, but MAT. I clarify because I had to with every other person I have talked to about it. Anyways if anyone knows what the hell a MAT sensor is and what it looks like lol, that would be a whole lotta help. Thanks Guys.

Also if this is in the wrong section please move it an my apologies ahead of time.

Manifold air temperature sensor

Tells the computer what temp the intake air is.

Thanks go to my dad.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...