Having had money, and been without, I'll take money.

If you're Bill Gates type rich, you got there by having a good business plan or good idea. You use that money to find new business ventures and become even richer.

I've known some rich people, and they are either busy as crap trying to get richer, or trying like hell not to lose it to the government. I feel I would want to be like Forest Gump when he got rich- "Just one less thing". I want to send my kids to private school, and I want to buy them things they deserve.

If I was given a million bucks right now I'd spend a small amount on personal items, put enough in the bank to live on for 3 years, say 150k, then use the rest to buy foreclosed homes that need some work. I'd fix those bitches up and resell them within a year or so as the market continues to go back up.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

love all the dainel tosh quotes. money is good but love and health is worth more than any thing material. with out those 2 you wont be truly happy

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder