Sonic Electronix

I say get a couple of 15" Fi SSDs in a ported box @ like 35 hz or something and that shit would bump a hell of a lot more and you wouldnt be spending loads of $$ on used subs and equipment. Throw in a seprate battery and hide all your wires, and it will look like a professional system. :)

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

who's we? since when did you start running the place. chill out or go somerewhere else, this is your only warning.

I know that's right, this guy isn't even old enough to go into a rated R movie much less try to run a website....your pretty brave my friend

I say get a couple of 15" Fi SSDs in a ported box @ like 35 hz or something and that shit would bump a hell of a lot more and you wouldnt be spending loads of $$ on used subs and equipment. Throw in a seprate battery and hide all your wires, and it will look like a professional system. :)

see....that what you see now isn't going to be like that for long...I did that just to see how everything would look and sound...something or everybody is telling my now that I need some new subs, and my box is leaking like crazy....there's no kind of materials inside of it to keep it from doing that....Hummm what kind of materials would I use???????!!!!!!

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u153/ba...ve/P7090346.jpg

It looks like you got a jl sub on the right side of your box with the twelves whats up with that?

Yeah. 1 of my plye 12 sub blow...so i had a spare...you know like if your tire was to blow out you have a spare right.....well I have spare subs....ANYTHING ELSE

Well you can waay better without bundling up on trash, just keep it simple and run a nice plain system. It will be louder, sound better and be lighter.

Well what you call trash can be put up to competition.....Those subs was really really loud in that chrysler but now that I'm in a different cat they suck!

I have a single 15" sub in my Chrysler Wagon, does 147.2dB @ 40hz off only one amp. Everything's under the window line.. Meter yours?

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

I have a single 15" sub in my Chrysler Wagon, does 147.2dB @ 40hz off only one amp. Everything's under the window line.. Meter yours?

WOW, THAT'S AWeSome......... <_<:huh: (in the back of his mind thinking did I ask Him that) man you have the loudest car in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I wanna upgrade to four 12" Pyles off a Power Acoustik amp, should be pushing 170dBs then :D Oh and don't forget the crapacitor!!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived