snap-on tools for sale

snap on impact

DSC01533.jpg

MG725 Features:

• Unit delivers an outstanding 1,190 ft. lb. (1,613 N•m) of Bolt Break Away Torque!

still under two year warranty

paid 430 sell for 300 plus ship firm.

grand master lock pick set, i've used this set to open lots of vehicles, hondas chevys fords, it does it all, even has a pick for gas caps, also works on padlocks like "master" brand

100 plus ship, you will have to "show" me your locksmith license to buy this

DSC01534.jpg

DSC01535.jpg

DSC01540.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

DSC01542.jpg

each pick is double sided and coded per manufacture

battery load tester, 50 shipped

DSC01536.jpg

bluepoint impact, i've used this to remove and install wheels on many cars, it's quick fast and light, and has over 100ft lbs of torque

90 plus ship

DSC01538.jpg

bluepoint air rachet 40 plus ship

DSC01537.jpg

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

also forgot to mention, this is just a small piece of my snap on tool collection, you guys need anything, i probably have it, and i might sell it, just ask

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Bump for some damn good tools from a damn good guy...my gpa is a snapon dealer so i kinda got the hookup if i need something :) and if a snapon tool breaks usually the local dealer can fix it or replace it cheap (at least around here).

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

lol i actually fixed one when i was on the truck with him lol, other that that it is usually box wrenches used the wrong way :P You really really have to abuse a snap-on tool to break it

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

done deal lock pick set sold!!!!!!!!!!! shipping out tomorrow after i get off work at 2pm.. will be flat rate box with insurance and tracking number for you when i get home, thanks for doing bussiness.. next please

Archived