well guys.. my focus was broke into last nite.. they ripped out my deck, my amp, and took my box and subs.. I will ahve pics as soon as posible. so. needless to say i wont be in competition anytime soon.

LIST OF WHAT WAS TAKEN

2 PowerBASS 15's ( ES15DSDv.2 ohm )

1 legacy amp

1 1f power cap

1 pioneer DEH4800 (mp3, cd, wma)

2 10 ft stands of 0 gauge wire

1 3 cu ft encloser for 2 15" woofers

They broke out my driverside back window to gain access to the vehicle.. and then went to work.. will upload pics as soon as i can...

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well guys.. my focus was broke into last nite.. they ripped out my deck, my amp, and took my box and subs.. I will ahve pics as soon as posible. so. needless to say i wont be in competition anytime soon.

LIST OF WHAT WAS TAKEN

2 PowerBASS 15's ( ES15DSDv.2 ohm )

1 legacy amp

1 1f power cap

1 pioneer DEH4800 (mp3, cd, wma)

2 10 ft stands of 0 gauge wire

1 3 cu ft encloser for 2 15" woofers

They broke out my driverside back window to gain access to the vehicle.. and then went to work.. will upload pics as soon as i can...

DAMN man, thats bad news.. i H8 theives :mad:

yeah.. i feel sorry for the theives.. i am gonna fucken shoot them up when i find my shit.. I am in a small town here in nevada... NO ONE here has powerbass subs.. and if i find anyon e that has any bit of property.. my box is pretty easy to pick out.. and so are my subs..

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

sorry for your loss bro....did you have an alarm system?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Not even sure if it's worth reporting to the insurance (not sure how much $$ got stolen)...

That really sucks man...My dad's truck has been broken into twice in less than a year! Last time was the worse when they took the Pioneer Z1, amp, subs, and flipdown tv...not to mention they broke the locks on the truck.

my insurance company said they go by the msrp of the product stolen. they ave to get the serial numbers when they do the policy to verify the product and to see the msrp on the item.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

my insurance company said they go by the msrp of the product stolen. they ave to get the serial numbers when they do the policy to verify the product and to see the msrp on the item.

When my dad's shit was stolen they asked for the receipts from the stores that we bought every thing from.

I hate scumbag bastards that steal..If I was in your small Nevada town I would go hunt them down myself..I hate it when people steal shit..Sorry man..I hope you did have insurance..That makes me want to get full coverage on my ride agian..