Hey guys, it seems ever since I got a new Modem that every time my computer goes to sleep I loose my wireless connection. The only way I have found to get it back is to unplug the wireless router and plug it back in. I dont get it and its starting to get really fucking old. Every time I sit down to get online I have to get right back up and go to the modem to reset it. Any ideas I can try when I get home?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

disable wireless turning off when entering sleep mode.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am still having this issue....and I am running W7

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Something I had happen on a job, the router was on the same channel as thier neighbors and they were having wierd things happen, such as dropped connections, page can't be displayed and random disconnects from the router. Try changing the wireless channel on the router to a non standard channel such as channel 2 or 3 and while ur in there, if the wireless network is using the standard SSID name, re "linksys" or "netgear", change it. I also seen issues if you have an unsecure wireless network, re: no encryption and key to connect. good luck bro... as I said, I was plagued by same issue and drove me fucking crazy!