Real Remix's

bro you got some sick remixes in there man. love the added bass lines sounds sick on my system :D keep going with it. You should do "techn9ne leave me alone" see what you can get outta that one. first listen to it in your car to see how it pounds so you know how to change it haha.

gotta love the dumbass haters though

Well thank's man glad it sounds good in your system dose in mine 2 lol but yeah i love Techn9ne and yeah i know the song i buy all his cd's =p yeah man i'll see what i can do to the song for ya. Have u been to my music page?

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

clearly u dont know who u are talking to

(this is true maybe i should have said music quailty is 512-Point Sinc for sampler interpolation/ Wav Depth 32 Bit Float / Mp3-OGG is not 320kbps i render it at 450kbps my mistake there)

blah blah blah ur tryin to sound smart... u still dont get it. higher kbps does not directly correlate to better quality and thats how u were tryin to come off

(nasty harsh highs... and like i said before it dosent sound nasty in my car i wanted the low's and high's that was the whole reason of me makin it)

shouldnt u want it to sound good in everyones car, not just yours, if u just wanted it to sound good for u, why are u sharing it. u need to realize u are sharing ur music with a bunch of people who are pushing the limits of their equipment, the last thing they want are harsh highs that make you wince and blow tweeters because u dont know what u are doing

( And this again yeah i was askin him a simple question as the bass could be non stop or could hit at dif time's I don't know how the fuck that get's you rollin and this is what pissed me off don't act like a fucking prick i go about my mix's my way you do your own way there was no need for that comment i feel.

here's where u crossed the line... u dont need to E-thug me, thus u dont need to be so simple to resort to expletives to get ur point across. it is funny when people try to put up a front... that got me rollin and still is

( And this again i am not sure were this is going yes i did do that along with makein my own bass line to the song i Didn't Just Lower the Mid's And High's i "Remixed" as in Made a Change to the song!

and all i did was mention that something was noticeable, how was i suppose to know u meant to do it... and if u did, why, it sounds like it was recorded wrong or mixed incorrectly

And for me saying u don't Remix i am sorry u do alter the songs in a sense u do Remix / My Style is Way different than what you do - and i am sorry if this pisses you off But what you do for your Remix's is not really that hard to do maybe not for all your tracks but form what i seen in your post u clearly said "The only things I do is: change tempo, speed, pitch, equalize it, fade in/fade out, HighPassFilter" and that's cool man/ I just feel just doing that is not really all that hard what i do is harder and i could be wrong on this and that's ok, I just feel like a real remix is more than change tempo, speed, pitch, equalize it, fade in/fade out, HighPassFilter and that's my opinion it's not wrong or right..

i never got offended by ur definition of remixed, personally i dont care if i fit any definition... thats what makes it mine. the point of my intro to my thread is that i do not chop anything, i hate it... but i do everything else u could think of

crossfading, new intros, adding bass lines, removing dj drops, removing/rearranging sections flawlessly... and most importantly making every song LOUD... thats what most are looking for

i make LOUD DEMO music that i hear at every single show i go to, see on youtube everyday, and get told is a great addition to the world of car audio because its a reliable source for the loudest music to show off ur system. take the foot out of ur mouth and learn something from them... clearly almost 100pages and nearly 100,000 views should let u know im not full of myself... i know what im doing and i supply my audience what they want... and it gets eaten up like meat in a shark tank

FYI were the same age man please don't call me son thanks

it was a play on the Karate Kids Mr Myogi calling his student Daniel-son... its a common joke when someone needs to learn or pay attention to use their name and add -son at the end

And i really don't want to continue brickering over this. Yes thanks for the feedback good luck with your track's if i am looking for tracks to hit i know were to go!!!!

now why couldnt u have been nice like this from the beginning?

its sad u got off on the wrong foot; im going to guess this thread will die with all the others that try too hard and dont take time to learn as much as they talk

Lesson #1 : Clipping... recognize it avoid it

u want to learn? alot of ur "remix" affects can create unwanted distortion/clipping

untitled-42.jpg

that both looks and sounds like crap... if u cant hear that... ditch the DJ infront of ur name

keep at it, practice and experience goes a long way :drinks:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

its great that your getting info from the mega dj of this site and all but i agree i think your style is different. There is clipping in that last song bu the rest of them sound great. Even cranked they sound good with the mids down a bit. If it messes with your system that much you dont have enough highs for your system. And know i haven't been to your music page yet bro ill have to check it out.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

"REaudioBuff" Yeah man thanks yeah that one track was just messin around with it flippindoubles is what chop's it anyways i uploaded alot of my tarcks go download em listen to em and let me if you like any of em thanks man

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

awww did i hurt ur feelings? enuf u had to send me a PM?

Sent Today, 10:17 AM

Done with you please don't post in my topic to boost yourself up i can care less what you have to say best of luck to you

the funny thing is mr deja vu-son... i came into this thread with high hopes.............. and u shot them down, lol... i guess some people just cant handle criticism and can only respond by swearin and name calling

the weirdest thing is that u called me out basically, because i didnt fit ur definition of a "remix" (whatever that means) but really we are in the same category: guys who like to mess with music.... u just had to go and get all pissy... take a gander at any of the other comments i make in fellow members music threads, im always there to help... not get in the way

since ur butt got hurt so much ill stop tryin to help or learn from your chopping and kindly exit this thread...

ill go back to my loud thread :peepwall:

goodluck bro :good:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

awww did i hurt ur feelings? enuf u had to send me a PM?

Na i just wanted the thread to stop gettin spamed with us fighting cuz either of us are right and it's clearly a neverending battle and i really don't feel like going back and forth anymore.

Sent Today, 10:17 AM

Done with you please don't post in my topic to boost yourself up i can care less what you have to say best of luck to you

the funny thing is mr deja vu-son... i came into this thread with high hopes.............. and u shot them down, lol... i guess some people just cant handle criticism and can only respond by swearin and name calling

the weirdest thing is that u called me out basically, because i didnt fit ur definition of a "remix" (whatever that means) but really we are in the same category: guys who like to mess with music.... u just had to go and get all pissy... take a gander at any of the other comments i make in fellow members music threads, im always there to help... not get in the way

Yep

since ur butt got hurt so much ill stop tryin to help or learn from your chopping and kindly exit this thread...

ill go back to my loud thread :peepwall:

Na if u can go about in a way of not acting like an ass ur welcome to put your input in but stop acting like your going to school me like i said i do my remix's in other ways than you.

What program's do you mix/ edit with?

goodluck bro :good:

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

ya remixes are trash quality wise.. and decaf is 100% right and you need to bow down and listen to the master of loud on this forum deja vu.

decaf wasnt being an ass at all. all i see is he was trying to help you notice your mistakes, you shouldnt take it as him insulting you. you should just listen to his criticism and make improvements with your remixes.

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

ya remixes are trash quality wise.. and decaf is 100% right and you need to bow down and listen to the master of loud on this forum deja vu.

decaf wasnt being an ass at all. all i see is he was trying to help you notice your mistakes, you shouldnt take it as him insulting you. you should just listen to his criticism and make improvements with your remixes.

Ok trash how so? Cuz i didn't boost the BASS that's not what i do in my remixs at all i come up with my own bass line's add vocal's etc. His style and my style are 100% differnt his shit u play in a car's my shit u can play in a club's or just listen to not looking for huge bass notes.

If i am lookin to Boost my music for bass i would ask him for help but that's not really what i am doing with my music atm.

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

Archived