Check the whelen.com website.(I know they are a little pricy), I know you dont need the whole kit but im sure you can buy the controllers seperate. we use these strobe kits at work building rescue trucks. Im pretty sure they will get you what you need

Edited by LOOKINFORSPL?

if you go to the actual website of the module...www.plasmaled.com they offer a high power unit up 15 amps and they also offer a 4 channel at 6 amps max per channel if you just want to turn them on and off seperately....i believe steve used a module like this for controlling his amps

if you go to the actual website of the module...www.plasmaled.com they offer a high power unit up 15 amps and they also offer a 4 channel at 6 amps max per channel if you just want to turn them on and off seperately....i believe steve used a module like this for controlling his amps

that would work great, but i want them to flash by themselves, i just want something as strong as that but for strobes

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Just out of curiosity, what the bejeezus are you doing with all those strobes? You a volunteer firefighter or something? Not trying to start anything, just curious. That, and I kinda wanna see what they look like if you have any pics of what you do have.

Too many projects, too little time...

that would work great, but i want them to flash by themselves, i just want something as strong as that but for strobes

i quoted 2 different modules, what i was saying was on their website they have a 15 amp module that will do the same exact thing as the first option on ebay that you asked about...the 6amp one, giving you more amps to play with which should be enough to do all your lights flashing at once....check out their website...

can you please post a link to the 12 amp one? that sounds like it would be perfect

and no im not a fireman/police/emt anything like that, i just want them on the truck for late night shows..parties..whenever to have fun

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

the first one should work

http://www.plasmaled.com/led_flasher.htm

i kinda wanted one with a "keyfob" remote, but if not thats ok

just out of curiosity... what kind of strobe kit or lights do you have? the only two kits i ever used were the streetglow pro series & the optx 4 bulb kit. i noticed the ones you posted links to are led. i've never seen an LED strobe kit b4. In my experience the best & brightest kit was the streetglow kit. with the street glow you could clearly see them even in the day time @ shows. the optx xenon were decent but hard to see during the day.

Edited by InfiniteRuckus

can you please post a link to the 12 amp one? that sounds like it would be perfect

and no im not a fireman/police/emt anything like that, i just want them on the truck for late night shows..parties..whenever to have fun

Ahh cool cool. What colors are they?

Too many projects, too little time...

just out of curiosity... what kind of strobe kit or lights do you have? the only two kits i ever used were the streetglow pro series & the optx 4 bulb kit. i noticed the ones you posted links to are led. i've never seen an LED strobe kit b4. In my experience the best & brightest kit was the streetglow kit. with the street glow you could clearly see them even in the day time @ shows. the optx xenon were decent but hard to see during the day.

In my headlights and tail lights I have 2 10mm leds in each, I had a strobe kit that had six bars with 9 leds in each, I have two of the bars under the rear bumper and two bars under the front bumper...so I have 44 leds in total....they are all white, I wanna get underglow sometime down the road and lights for the wheel wells..those will be blue

I'm thinking the kit that says it does 100 leds will work fine, what do you guys think

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg