i got all the lights wired in my truck but i broke the control box so i need another that is strong enough to power them all, i have 2 lights under the rear bumper, 2 under the front, and 1 in each tail light and headlight, im wanting just simple flashing mode or whatever and pretty inexpensive

i found this but idk if it will work

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/flashing-strobe-wireless-controller-12v-led-lights-neon_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ350140785621QQsspagenameZRSSQ3aBQ3aSRCHQ3aUSQ3a101

or this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/automotive-strobe-controller-turns-leds-into-strobes_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ170238955382QQsspagenameZRSSQ3aBQ3aSRCHQ3aUSQ3a101

thanks for the help

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

just buy a stobe kit..lol there only 100 bucks for 4 bulbs and 10 per color bulb

i dont need a whole kit, i got more lights than i want to use, i just need the module lol...ebay has tons of modules, i just wanna make sure its strong enough

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

which one? i posted up 3 and there are alot more lol..i dont wanna guess and then get it and be up a creek again and not be sure which one will work and have to send it back and wait even longer, catch my drift? lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

out of all of those i would say go with the first one posted. you can output up to 6 amps the other ones dont give you as much output. add up all the amp draws of each light you plan on using and see what you get. if it goes over 6 amps you might need to get two modules to control all your lights.