Sonic Electronix

18 fi bl fully loaded, rockford fosgate t1500.1bd help

I'm trying to run my 18 fi bl on a rockford t1500 and the subs cutting out. i think i might have it wired wrong to(trying to hook it up at 1ohm) i have checked a few different diagrams and none are helping. im not too sure how respectable they are so i think it might just be hooked up incorrectly, any advice on how it should be wired?

cutting out usually indicates a bad ground... Pull the sub out of the box and put a dmm on the tinsel leads to see the imp. Then we'll tell you how to wire it.

steven.jpg

cutting out usually indicates a bad ground... Pull the sub out of the box and put a dmm on the tinsel leads to see the imp. Then we'll tell you how to wire it.

haha well id love to do that, but i have absolutely not idea what a dmm is, or imp

You'll want to wire in parallel. Positive to positive, then to positive on amp.

And negative to negative, then to negative on the amp.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

You'll want to wire in parallel. Positive to positive, then to positive on amp.

And negative to negative, then to negative on the amp.

well thats depressing. thats how i have it hooked up. guess i start checking all the wiring

How is the ground on your amp? Is it to bare metal on the frame of the car?

yes its straight to the frame. i have a central battery with my ground and power running through it? that couldnt be the issue could it?

Archived