I was driving when THIS hit me in the head...

Hahaha how did you see that! True though haha. It startled me actually, I thought someone threw something at my head through the window lol.

didnt swerve and take out a nun did you. saw someone do that before lmao

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

didnt swerve and take out a nun did you. saw someone do that before lmao

Lmao no, but I think I gave the guy sitting next to me a good laugh! Of course when I pull up next to a pearl white escalade on 26"s my truck has gotta start falling apart. lol.

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Lmao no, but I think I gave the guy sitting next to me a good laugh! Of course when I pull up next to a pearl white escalade on 26"s my truck has gotta start falling apart. lol.

couldve been worse. a car full of horny blondes in a droptop and it falls apart

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

u were louder than the escalade tho right ;)?

Definitely, it was on pause when I pulled up cause I was looking for a song, he has his windows down gettin his G-lean on bumpin the stock system to some Gorilla Zoe. I put sliding down the pole on haha. He kinda looked shocked then gave a smile and a nod, you first look at my truck and you think "Oh look grandpa takes care of his Ranger" then your dome light falls out from my bass ;) haha jk

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

i had a piece break and fall off on me a few weeks ago... cant find the piece...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.