Tek Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 First off I want to say that I am running 2 Hifonics HFi's that I am VERY happy with. I feel that Hifonics is a very underrated brand too to be honest with you. I want to upgrade, but theres no way I can go out and buy a BTL or a Level 4xl, regardless of how much I would LOVE to. I saw too seperate Hifonica Olympus subwoofer models. One is rated at 1600rms and one is rated at 2400rms. Now I would only be runnng 1500 to the first or 2000-2200 to the second. Do you think it is a quality subwoofer? I love my Hifonics to death, and have been overpowered and they are still reliable as can be.
rednekfisherman Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 Yes they are very good my buddy has one and it was loud 1999 gmc jimmy 4 door mtx thunder 1501d alpine cda-102 hifonics olympus 12(temporary) 2 sundown sa 15s
Tek Posted May 14, 2010 Author Report Posted May 14, 2010 Sweet. I was plannin on the 1600rms 15" because I dont have the money to buy a ho alternator. Power that bitch by an AP1500.1 and call it a day
rednekfisherman Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 My fiend has a 12 I think it's like 2400 watts rms.that amp should power it fine though IMO 1999 gmc jimmy 4 door mtx thunder 1501d alpine cda-102 hifonics olympus 12(temporary) 2 sundown sa 15s
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 Sweet. I was plannin on the 1600rms 15" because I dont have the money to buy a ho alternator. Power that bitch by an AP1500.1 and call it a day theyre actually my old subwoofers. i had the 2 2412S and those things could take a serious beating and sounded great too Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Tek Posted May 14, 2010 Author Report Posted May 14, 2010 k awesome. my friend is always on Kicker and JL's dick because his brother used to work at a shop and brainwashed him into thinking that if they don't sell it there, its shit. The subs are discontinued though so I'll have to look around, but I can do it!
Tek Posted May 14, 2010 Author Report Posted May 14, 2010 I was only gonna go with 1 15 though, still debating between the 1600 and 2400 though.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 What about the Hifonics Brutus? in all honesty i think the olympus are the only ones worth buyin Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
rednekfisherman Posted May 15, 2010 Report Posted May 15, 2010 in all honesty i think the olympus are the only ones worth buyin yea I agree with him my friend had a 15 Brutus and they suck 1999 gmc jimmy 4 door mtx thunder 1501d alpine cda-102 hifonics olympus 12(temporary) 2 sundown sa 15s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.