SOLD For Sale Kicker KX800.4

Up for sale is a Kicker KX800.4 that works 100% I have the original box and the instructions, the amp is 9/10 cosmetically. The amp cover has rubber on it from a previous owner ( Randy Kubek "assman") that just needs to be picked off and then the cover washed. The remote screw was stripped out so I used an aluminum screw the amp was never abused. i do not have the bass knob.I am asking 200 obo plus shipping.

post-20335-127389540775_thumb.jpg

post-20335-127389542011_thumb.jpg

post-20335-127389543405_thumb.jpg

post-20335-127389544601_thumb.jpg

post-20335-127389546009_thumb.jpg

post-20335-127389547137_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrafrica
And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

how much shipped to 29907, and what is your location

im in kenosha wisconsin. around $15.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

any offers????

im lookin for a sundown 1500d. thats what the cash is gonna go for if i sell this.

someone scoop this up