My UK '76 Chevy Blazer DC Streetbasser

Hello all,

I'm from the UK but thought I would share my build with you guys!!

My tunnel build in the Chevy was completed the other day, would like to thank Henry (Professa) for doing such an awesome job, you're a top bloke dude!! There is more to come out of this i'm sure but here are the results so far!

Would also like to say a big thanks to Dave (VD) from DC Europe for providing great customer service and helping me in the right direction to get the build on it's way!

We have plans to enlarge the box in the not too distant future to let the subs loose a bit as each 18" is only getting 4.5 cuft each!

Also upgrading my charging system very soon as it runs out of voltage very quickly!!

Also there is more trimming still needed to be done in the back, we just ran out of time. The aim was to get it ready for Nationals!

*Build log is on streetbassers*:

http://streetbassers.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5015.0

Anyway here are some preliminary results after two days of the system being finished followed by some pics!

Eddhick - 6x DC Level 4 18"s, 6x Sundown 1500d's (9000w), Rear Ported tunnel, approx 4.5cuft per sub, tuned to 29.

Total Average ((((Propper Droppers)))) Score = 154.42 db

Peak= 155.24 @ 25hz

20hz= 152.63

25hz= 155.24

33hz= 154.29

40hz= 154.72

DB Drag Legal Sealed: 153.84 @ 42hz

DSC_0501.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

DSC_0503.jpg

DSC_0504.jpg

DSC_0507.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0512.jpg

DSC_0515.jpg

DSC_0517.jpg

Dsc_0482small.jpg

Team DC '76 Chevy Blazer

Youtube Vids :)

thats the shit like the mids under the seat. and is that a rearview mirror camera in the console?

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Great Install, I have never seen a tunnel using inverted subs, plus low-end monsters are my favorite builds.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.