Super Pivot or Reg Rubber  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which type would work best for handling?

• Super Pivot
    • Rubber Bushing
  2. 2. Which type of link set up?

• Two link w/ panhard
    • Parallel four link w/ panhard and bags on rear 6th links

i under stand what your saying about the pan hard bar. and wide means as long as possible (larger dia. arch) with the mounts wide..far side of axle and as close to frame as possible. not mounted half way down axle and inside of frame. i have little more offset 18's on it now.. more clearance. :yahoo:

Not really worried about extreme lift thought. just smooth ride and good handling. purpose of the rear bar is for compounding weight. lift may not be but 7-9 inches but smooth as a caddy. hopefully.

edit: if i air way up i'll kick out to one side but not rolling fast. so it doesn't mean much to me.

good luck then , hope it turns out the way you want it , just keep in mind what i said :good:

also if your in a ranger and the rear end is hopping on burn outs its cus theres not much weight on that ass end also. is not all just axle rap, but ya the new suspension should help you out there quite a bit. also try changing your shocks 1st if its still just a stock suspension. my iroc hopped bad like that when i dumped the clutch and lit the tires up but i changed the shocks out for sum good 1s and it stopped hopping. now i dont claim to know alot about air ride or stuff like that but i do know that wheel hop has got alot to do with weight tranfer when you do burn out and launches. new shocks will help out with that transfer

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg