Sonic Electronix

The quantum amp probably does like 1200rms at 1 ohm, and the subs are rated at 600rms a piece so as long as they wire down to 1 ohm together, that combo should be fine. Now with that said, a custom box will make them much better then if you happen to have them in a prefab.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The quantum amp probably does like 1200rms at 1 ohm, and the subs are rated at 600rms a piece so as long as they wire down to 1 ohm together, that combo should be fine. Now with that said, a custom box will make them much better then if you happen to have them in a prefab.

how do i drop it down to 1 ohm

The quantum amp probably does like 1200rms at 1 ohm

Pretty close actually, I got a buddy that bought one.... clamped at 965rms wired at 1ohm :angry:

Use more lotion.

LMAO!!

sorry im a female thanks for informing us what you do in your spare time.......

A female named Jay... I think we will leave that door closed.. :yahoo:

Edited by Audiofanaticz

thanks

sorry im a female thanks for informing us what you do in your spare time.......

:rofl: Made me lol.

Like everyone else said, if it's in a pre-fab box, build a custom one, there are many people on here that can design it on here *cough* including me *cough*. It will sound many many times better with a custom box.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.