another PULSE competition

Ric Thornton

Hello all....

mark it down now to attend.

Sunday June 20th at Hoops! Sports bar in Salisbury, MD

this will be a memorial show for our fallen competitor and friend Daniel Qualls who lost his battle with cancer last June 18th. This is not a fundraiser, but more a memorial. He loved competition, and went to alot of MECA events. EVERY year I will name the June PCA events the "Daniel Qualls Memorial" show.

trophies and points for the PCA series are in tact, and I will make this show a TRIPLE POINT EVENT in honor of Danny!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!!

formats: SPL (sensor in center of windshield 1" from dash), "Low N' Loud" (35hz for 30 seconds with an average score being your final score), "Box Battle" (sensor goes into port of enclosure, 16" inside port, OR to the first bend in the port, OR to the back of the port/baffle, whichever comes first), "STREET SLAM"- (30 second MUSIC average. I will pick a new song at each event, and it will not be the same song from a previous event. Sensor in center of windshield 1" from dash)

earn points in your class towards our finals!! We have a show EVERY MONTH and the winner of each class gets 10 points, second gets 8 points, third gets 5 points, and even if you dont get 1-3rd place, you still get one point just for showing up! we will have a "finals" in the fall of 2010 crowning the points champion in each class as well as the overall points champion.

classes: single 8, single 10, single 12-13, single 15-18, two 8's, two 10's, two 12-13's, two 15-18's, three woofers and up, "walls of pain"

u knowz iz beez dare

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Whats the current high score for 3 and up class?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

3+ woofer class points leaders and scores:

Elliott Hernandez (Defiant Audio-Hummer with four AA18" and 14000 watts)... 153.1dB (20points)

Chris Webster (Team Pulse- four DD1500 series 12" and 1000 watts)... 148.3dB (20 points)

Mike Helkowski (Team Pulse- three DD3500 series 10" and 3000 watts)... 147.3dB (8O points-current leader)

Andrew May (Team Deadly Hertz- three Kicker soloL7 12" and 2500 watts)... 147.3dB (55 points)

and with the June 20th show being a TRIPLE POINT EVENT... Andrew could take away the lead in points from Mike with a 1st place finish.

im in

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i know...there def fun shows

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Theres a slight chance Ill actually make this one. Might have to borrow some money from my girl to speed this build up lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Archived