new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

hey i didnt do the install, he got the wire out of some romex

I didn't say you did. But that's some small ass wire to be running below impedance. Well that's some small ass wire period.

I didn't say you did. But that's some small ass wire to be running below impedance. Well that's some small ass wire period.

yeah told then showed him i run bigger to my speakers and he was like " why do you need all that big of wire" and i said sit down and let me school ya. noobs + hillbilly = smoke lol

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

op if all your getting is a head unit, go for it they are cheap and reliable but dont expect it to be wonderful

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

English motherfucker.....type it!

I just pissed my pants from laughin too hard bro!

But why are we still talkin about this?? Sony is shit exept for the guy who can somehow do a crazy hair trick? Maybe he's got a mega fan in there ;)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Well I have to say the surround is very durable on the subwoofers & the cones are rather durable as well. They do what they claim (12" = 300 RMS) & that is most important to me. As for their max output... it's pretty much a joke. 1200 watt max claim on woofers & they sound like crap past 550 watts, then again they are rated as 300RMS. I own an sony head unit & it works for what i need it to. Only problem i have with it it the screen doesn't always light back up after I change a cd & flip it back up. By Pressingly lightly on it fixes whatever loose connection & it lights back up.

In My Opinion, there is a general rule when it comes to buying things (especially electronics). If you are buying a camera... buy one from a company that specializes in cameras, lenses, & taking better pictures. If you buy a Sony, Panasonic, or HP... it will take decent pictures, but not be as nice as a Kodak, Nikon, Fujifilm, or Cannon. "Jack Of All Trade" companies are after your dollars, not bringing you the highest quality products they can. they don't spend day & night researching what works BEST... only what works.

My overall view on sony is they are a nice product for the money but as many b4 me have said... "with this hobby, you get what you pay for".

P.S. Walmart sells Pioneer & Kenwood as well so that one statement is inaccurate

I had a complete sony system except used factory head unit when I got back into car audio.. had it for about 1 year and it worked great the whole time.

1 sony 12" in in a sealed enclosure in the trunk of a 1997 Grand Prix running off a Sony 600 watt 4 channel amp and it sounded nice. I had Sony speakers in the Doors and rear deck also running off the the 4 channel amp also.. the 12 was bridged on 2 rear channels and the other speakers were run off the front channel.

Besides all the bullshit dump posting on here. Can the people whom are not spelling out your shit please give it a try. Trying to read your bull shit encrypted coding is getting fucking ridiculous.

steven.jpg

I have a 20 (yes 20) year old sony pull out head unit, still going, getting a bit dodgy on the radio now, only happens on certain days though. But that was their old stuff, their new stuff is average, but if you use it right it can be ok.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived