Second Skin Audio

I'm Doing Designs BUT with conditions...

Ok so here is the deal, i need a better way to manage the design construction process and i cant handle doing 10000000 designs at a time, im still in school (last year [HSC]) so i need to balance school with my hobbies. so here is the conditions, if i owe you an enclosure from before but couldnt do it or you want one i will only do 2 at a time (2 for SMD forum and 2 for ca.com forum) which when you think about it is alot. i will do the designs for the first two people to request a design and i will not do any more than 2 on here at a time. everytime i finish 2 designs i will update this thread or create a new one so dont keep posting requesting please. so the first and second person to request a design will get it. The information you MUST post is as follows:

- MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS (MOST IMPORTANT)

- What subs and how many

- What amp/s

- What Car

- Tuning Preferance

Write all this information in this thread and i will pm the first two people only with a design in response.

Not to sound rude but if i do not get this information i will skip you and do someone elses because i dont have time to waste. if i get heaps of requests at a time i will not do any designs for anyone else at all. i like to help people so please dont ruin it for everyone else by constantly posting if you dont make the 2 just be patient, anyone i have done enclosures for in the past will know that im reasonably fast at producing a great design so be patient please.

Kicker CVR 15"

Pioneer H/U

Pioneer 4"s

Pioneer 6 x 9's

I DESIGN ENCLOSURES FOR FREE! PM ME

15h x 38w x 28l

2 x Fusion NV SW-12

1 x Fusion NV AM-2500.1

1988 Honda City ( Subs mounted where back seats were)

32ish hertz

Thank you!

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

35,14.5, 25

Aq hdc3 18

Ap1500d

Saturn sl2

34ish herts

Sub up and port towards the cabin dude! Thanks soo much!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

34Wx14.5Hx22D

DC lvl 4 18

ED 9.1

Saturn SL

30hz sub up port back please

You dont have enough spave for an 18" because you only have 5 cuft BEFORE displacement so about 3.8 after all displacements 18s call for 6-10 cubes

Kicker CVR 15"

Pioneer H/U

Pioneer 4"s

Pioneer 6 x 9's

35,14.5, 25

Aq hdc3 18

Ap1500d

Saturn sl2

34ish herts

Sub up and port towards the cabin dude! Thanks soo much!

Same as above

You dont have enough space for an 18" because you only have 5 cuft BEFORE displacement so about 3.8 after all displacements 18s call for 6-10 cubes sometimes even more...

Kicker CVR 15"

Pioneer H/U

Pioneer 4"s

Pioneer 6 x 9's

I don't know if you nexted everyone and one spot is still available. Dearly sorry if it's not.

• 13.5 tall x 36 wide X 28 deep
  • One 15" Warden Series
  • AQ3500.1
  • 2005 Pontiac G6 Gt
  • Tuned to 36hz.

Thanks.

Edit: Dimension sizes.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

You dont have enough spave for an 18" because you only have 5 cuft BEFORE displacement so about 3.8 after all displacements 18s call for 6-10 cubes

i could prolly stretch the depth to 30 which would bring it up to 7 before displacement, just have to massage the rear deck to put it in the trunk

Archived