2 15" Mofos 9 cubes 32 hz in a buick park avenue TRUNK Vid up 5/22 c

moar pics bro!!!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

we didnt take any pics of the problems we had but its damn near impossible to fit an aftermarket h/u in there we had to butcher the inside of his dash for depth clearance

UGH. Between what you and my dad (worked at a Buick dealership for the longest) have said, I think I'll bring it into someone's shop to stick a h/u in. At least then if something gets FUBAR'd I have some kind of recourse.

But I really want to see how yall fit that big mammajamma in the trunk. As big as it is, there are several places (to my untrained eye anyway) that can cause clearance issues.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

UGH. Between what you and my dad (worked at a Buick dealership for the longest) have said, I think I'll bring it into someone's shop to stick a h/u in. At least then if something gets FUBAR'd I have some kind of recourse.

But I really want to see how yall fit that big mammajamma in the trunk. As big as it is, there are several places (to my untrained eye anyway) that can cause clearance issues.

we measured before we built and still had clearance issues we ended up basically forcing it into the trunk without the baffle then sliding the baffle on removing the whole inside of the car basically to get to an area where we could screw the baffle down. the biggest issued i say was taking the whole rear of the car apart haha. the rear deck had to be removed and the back seat had to be completely removed to remove that plus all the trim.

It's hard to tell because its late but thats the back of the car all taken apart

0511102145c-1.jpg

this is where the rear deck should be and the back of the box lol looks brown but thats the lighting we painted it black IRL

0511102145b-1.jpg

Tim puttin in screws, we had a sytem i pre drilled and he came behind me with his drill puttin screws in haha

0511102145.jpg

thats the rear deck alying on the floor where the seat should be

0511102143c.jpg

our lighting, it was a late night

0511102143b.jpg

hmmm interesting to see someone else slam a HUGE box into a trunk i have a buick lesabre with 2 15" mofos (new ones) in a 8 cu ft box and i also measure and STILL had clearance problems but i assure you i got the box in there not that it was easy but i did it!! :) :) i want to see some vids of this cuz these mofos should slam even though they ma not be seen as "high quality" subsbut for the money i paid 140 a piece for mine new so for the price they slap pretty hard. Again nice build cant wait to see some vids!!

sorry if i thread jacked you...back to the build ! :)

hmmm interesting to see someone else slam a HUGE box into a trunk i have a buick lesabre with 2 15" mofos (new ones) in a 8 cu ft box and i also measure and STILL had clearance problems but i assure you i got the box in there not that it was easy but i did it!! :) :) i want to see some vids of this cuz these mofos should slam even though they ma not be seen as "high quality" subsbut for the money i paid 140 a piece for mine new so for the price they slap pretty hard. Again nice build cant wait to see some vids!!

sorry if i thread jacked you...back to the build ! :)

No big deal man and idk which version you have but he has the 152-X i believe they are and they can handle 1700 rms according to specs. we got his used for 150 for the pair, they were near new the guy we bought them from was sponsored and said he burped them like twice in a wall in his SUV.he had his box tuned super high for SPL he said.

Archived