we've all heard multiple versions of Phil Collins in the air tonight, well, I havent heard one person add bass to Phil Collins Tonight Tonight Tonight.

can someone try their best at this?

and if this is in the wrong area for this, im sorry ^^;

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

C&S Phil Collins? not such a good idea.. Thats like hearing lil waynes voice over and over.. dont get me wrong i love the song but just too much for C&S

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

C&S Phil Collins? not such a good idea.. Thats like hearing lil waynes voice over and over.. dont get me wrong i love the song but just too much for C&S

Are you smoking crack?

Dude said "add bass" not "C&S this song"

Reading>You

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I've made some ridiculous requests as well to test people's skills out. No shame in adding bass to songs that never had it.

I'd pm BigPimpin or Decaf since they work on this stuff all the time. I believe there's quite a few others in the tune's section who are doing similar modification.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/