(2) 10" JBL GTi, (1) JBL BPX2200.1 in a Honda Accord 2004

Okay, well this is gonna be my first build thread. I have done a few builds in this car. Started off with 1 10" Pioneer Champion Series on half of my XM-2002GTR sony amp. Then it was 2 10" Champion series off of the one Sony amp.

Then it was 1 10" JBL GTi off of one of those amps, then 2 10" JBL GTi off of 2 of those amps.

Now i am kinda going all out.

Head Unit: Alpine CDA-9833

Front Stage: CDT HD-62 Component Set (ACTIVE)

Front stage Power: Sony XM-2002GTR (200X2@4OHMS)

Rear Stage: 2 Hybrid 3-way 6X9(Carbon Fiber Cones, Silk Dome mid-range and tweeter)

Rear Stage Power: another Sony XM-2002GTR (200X2@4OHMS)

Subwoofer: (2) JBL W10GTi mkI

Sub Amp: JBL BPX2200.1 (2600RMSX1@2OHMS)

Deadening: 100sq.ft. doing the whole trunk, and front doors, backdash,and under rear seat. using rattle trap by fatmat

Wire: EFX FLUX Power Wire ~20ft. EFX FLUX 4 Gauge 20ft., Rockford 12 gauge for mids ~100ft., EFX 8 Gauge for Subs~ 10ft.

Current System:(1) Kinetik HC1800, Big 3, 1 Powermaster Batt upfront, maybe an Irragi 300 amp dominator series alternator.

Gonna build the boxes this weekend. Trying to get some help for the boxes, i want some serious lows, like i mean so low you can only feel it.

Thinking about 3.5-4 cubes monochamber before displacement with 1 6" aeroport tuned to about 30hz.

well i am gonna get to work this weekend on the boxes for these subs this weekend, the both of them. But the aeroport design is not gonna be completed till the following weekend when i buy the aeroports. I live in Trinidad in the Caribbean so it is going to be a while till i get those, really slow international shipping.

hey guys sorry for the slow updates but my country is having its political elections tomorrow and in third world countries when the current government is on the fringe of losing, they tend to get violent and that has been happening.

Also you guys might not know but my country is pretty bad on the crime already, 500+ murders last year, and we only have 1.2 million people in the country.

Well enough of that babbling, to make a long story short, i do not think i wanna take the chance and go out to get some supplies for the next few weeks so instead what i am doing is going to take pieces of wood i have home and remake a box that i already have for the 2 10s.

Right now the box is for a single 15", and is 4 cubes, tuned to 36hz with 56" of port area. I am going to remake the box to be 3.2-3.5 cubic feet, same port area but tuned to 33hz.

To do that i am going to brace the shit out of it, lengthen the port, 8", and resin the inside of it as well. I got all these things at home as well.

BTW anyone knows how to load pics onto the page, because i have a bunch of pics to showyou guys, like that happened to my old box, the box i am going to remake, the amps, the head unit, the components, my battery, fuse blocks, wire, and so on and so forth.

Damages to my old box, the car actually crumpled around it, in other words it woulda been alot worse if i did not have subs in the car.

IMG01649.jpg

IMG01650.jpg

My Choice of Headunits:

Most likely going to use the alpine CDA-9833, it is such a good deck.

IMG01652.jpg

IMG01653.jpg

Just Some other pics, think the subs are in there!

IMG01654.jpg

IMG01659.jpg

IMG01660.jpg

IMG01661.jpg

IMG01662.jpg

IMG01630.jpg

IMG01631.jpg

IMG01632.jpg

IMG01633.jpg

IMG01635.jpg

IMG01636.jpg

Archived