Sundown Audio

Amp went in protect mode?

chapo123

Ahhhh, so it does still work. Glad to hear it wasn't one of those pesky surge issues from too much fuse ;):nea:

Bad news is, you have an issue with the install. First thing I would do is check all the connections. after those are 100% I would check your voltage and your charging system to see if it has an issue.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

just bumped it for about like 15mins straight on jeezy. no probs at all.. that was pretty weird that it went in protect and nothing is happening now.. do you think that it pouring out side really hard made a difference or did something to make it go into protect? thats the only thing i can think off. cuz it was freaking pouring while driving home

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived