If you dont mind me asking, who is that i what has he done?

Not to updated on the news lately!

HE IS THE WORST OF THE WORST......HE RUINED/TOOK THE LIFE OF A CHILD!!!! BURN IN HELL P.O.S.!

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Poage was 19 in March 2000 when three men he'd invited home decided to steal his mother's 1997 Chevy Blazer and other property, including a .22 caliber pistol they'd seen in his mother's bedroom.

They used that gun to force Poage to Higgins Gulch, west of Spear-fish. Poage was pushed into a stream, pleading for his life.

His assailants beat him, kicked him, stabbed him, stripped him and discussed his pending murder in front of him during the torturous ordeal that lasted hours.

The teen-ager finally died when his head was crushed with large rocks. His body was found five weeks later, and prosecutors noted that both of Poage's ears literally had been kicked off his head.

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

He and two pals tied 19-year-old Chester Poage to a chair, forced beer, pills and drain cleaner down his throat, and drove him to a remote area of the Black Hills, where they beat and stabbed him.

and they made him drink *hydrochloric acid

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........