MAY 23 - TROPICAL SUMMER JAM AUTO & MOTORCYCLE SHOW

2010 TROPICAL SUMMER JAM AUTO & MOTORCYCLE SHOWS! 5 shows @ our new location SANTAS VILLAGE in East Dundee IL. ! Our first show will be SUNDAY MAY 23! **REGISTRATION BEGINS @ 9AM!!** Check out our perfomance line up on various bands , Chicagolands best- OOTS Box Band & "La OBRA", Tropical Steel Band, The AFTERSET DJ's Ed & Static, DJ "CUCO", and Elgins Finest Latin Performer- "PICASSO"! We have added additional participant show categories (see flier), lowrider hopping contest (single & double pump), burnout or loudest exhaust contest. (Just added MOTORCYCLE SPORT category). We will also have a childrens playground area, flea market, food and vendor booths. For registration and booth info. please contact me @ 847-529-7570 847-529-7570 text or call. You can also send me a message on facebook. Hope to see you all @ our first show!!

elgin.jpg

elgin1.jpg

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

6 if u include me in the team

5 without me pulling up the rear in the quiet class

i blew a 70a fuse... so im exactly where i thought before rise (~900w)

did a 142.5 driver door open on "Money Man", which is not my peak (it went from 34 sealed to 31 open which is odd)

i didnt know i could use a tone otherwise i could have squeezed more out, maybe if the rules were clearly stated i would have known

tommy k won s1 with 146ish with an sa-8

2nd was 143.7

i was third... maybe 10-15 cars in s1

DOA were the loudest getting 1, 2 and 3 in extreme

closest scores were 154 no wall yukon iirc, 154 crx sonotube with dd, and a hummer doing 150 walled with soloxs i think

scores were down for everyone, and i really started to get pissed off when they said "trophy time" and had 40min of puerto rican and mexican hiphop artists... they kept saying "where my hispanics at"

the show promotor would not acknolegde Team DOA, we had 20 cars... but evidently being loud makes people bitter

as usual ill try somethings to get louder before the next show

Edited by Decaf

TeamSundown-sig.jpg