Second Skin Audio

what do you think about kicker L7 15s

elgordo

As far as budget yes I do but its gonna be a final project that I want to do ,right now I have 3 hiphonics bxi1210d I have 0 ga wires 3 optimas pluss the optima in the front and ofcourse my mids and highs amp and components

Do you have a budget or wattage range?

As far as electrical what do you mean,yes I do have a budget but I'm will get subs by subs if I have to I'm trying to use the space in the back of the expedition amps rite know I got 3 hifonics bxi1210d ,4 optimas ,0ga wires ,need a better alternator

All depends on what your trying to do. The l7s will be good if your electrical is not too great. If you have to money to do all the proper upgrades needed DD 9515s are badass dc lvl5s are bad ass and the btls are badass I own all of them and they are all great.

Whats up guys im thinking on buying 6 kicker L7 15s before i do i need to know if anyone here have used them and if they suck wish 15s subs do you recomend

re sx 15 sound realy good you can get em at audiosavings.com best prices freeshippin and those guys are cool. but there are better subs hard to beat fi btls

What model of Fi or Dd do you recomend

Better yet, which Fi or DD models are comparable to AND CHEAPER THAN an L7?

Certainly not the BTL, 3500, or 9500 series...

You can't fix stupid

This is what I have for now 0ga wires front to the back and ect,3 sets of components in the front (pioneers)5x7 in the rear doors (pioneers),2 amps for mids and highs (alpine) ,flip out tv dvd ect (pioneer),4 optimas,fuses of course,3 hifonics bxi1210D ,and 6 12ich MMats p3.0 wish I'm selling them so I can get my new subs

I understand the fi or Dd cost more then the L7s but I'm willing to get the right one even if it takes some time but what perfect project dont take time

Better yet, which Fi or DD models are comparable to AND CHEAPER THAN an L7?

Certainly not the BTL, 3500, or 9500 series...

I understand the fi or Dd cost more then the L7s but I'm willing to get the right one even if it takes some time but what perfect project dont take time

My comment was in reference to a previous poster saying you can buy better subs for less money. He then mentioned Fi and DD, but neither company offers a comparable 15" driver for less money.

The Fi and DD subs being of a higher quality than Kicker goes without saying. :fyi: If you're willing to spend a little bit more money than the L7's would require, you have a lot of options. Be sure to check out the SSA Icon & Xcon as well as the SoundSplinter RL-p series. Incriminator Audio has some extremely nice subwoofers as well.

You can't fix stupid

Archived