Second Skin Audio

yes or no?

i am gonna build a box that will hold 2-8" p2's and 1p3 shallow. each sub will have its own enclosure. so pretty much 3 boxes in 1. so my question is should i leave the 12 sealed at 1.07cubic feet or port it? and same with the 8"s seal them or port them???

bassin' in a reg cab ranger, thats whats up.

You should get a couple 10"s and a 15" too. Even an 18" if you have the room. Cover all the bases, son. And maybe do a different enclosure type for each driver. That would be awesome.

/sarcasm

You can't fix stupid

You should get a couple 10"s and a 15" too. Even an 18" if you have the room. Cover all the bases, son. And maybe do a different enclosure type for each driver. That would be awesome.

/sarcasm

He's saying don't mix subs. Either get the P2's and call it a day or get the one P3 and call it a day. Mixing them in the same car will not sound the way you, even if they're all sealed. I say get the 2 P2's and port them.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

/sarcasm

thanks dude i appreciate it. you dont have to be an asshole.

and "MAXIM" thanks for your reply. so what you are saying is it wont sound the way i want. keep in mind it is a regular cab ford ranger.

bassin' in a reg cab ranger, thats whats up.

Archived