zayres29 Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 so im selling my type r components or trying and i would love to get my hands on some rainbow slc265.25 ng does anyone know where i can get these i heard that woofersetc is not a good site and i havent seen any other place that sells them thanks Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
IH8PunkRok Posted May 22, 2010 Report Posted May 22, 2010 i got my highs from woofersetc and had no problems -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
zayres29 Posted May 22, 2010 Author Report Posted May 22, 2010 i just heard that somebody got a set of fake focals and focal and rainbow are both very high end companies and i dont want fakes Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
John Posted May 24, 2010 Report Posted May 24, 2010 I have bought about $2000 in stuff from woofersetc. Never had a single problem and they were very easy to work with. I had an amp I bought from them toast a channel about 4 months after I bought it. I wasnt even trying to get them to replace it, just mainly asking for advice on who I should send it to. They decided to send me a brand new amp and paid for the postage to send the other back. I am a customer for life. 1999 Chevy Tahoe Level 4 15" AP 3000d Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets T400.2 Mechman 250 amp Rhino 2 Kinetik 2400 GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY
zayres29 Posted May 25, 2010 Author Report Posted May 25, 2010 Thanks ill consider them then Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.