Sonic Electronix

HI, GUYS JUST FINISH BUYING A 16-MCD4KW - Memphis MOJO 1 Ch 4000 Watt Amplifier AND FROM WHAT I HEAR THEIR POWER HUNGRY WHAT UPGRADES CAN I DO IN MY DODGE MAGNUM BESIDES BIG 3 UPGRADES / IRAGGI 250 AMP HO ALT /3 KINETIK HC2400, AM I OK WITH THIS OR CAN I GET SOME CREATIVE INPUT

if you are asking about 16 volts, you are not ready to run it.. your electrical sounds pretty nice with what you have in mind though

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

if you are asking about 16 volts, you are not ready to run it.. your electrical sounds pretty nice with what you have in mind though

what do you mean im not ready to run it you lost me there , but that sounds fine i mean im not doing comp spl its more sql im a bass head.

you dont need to run 16 volts to be a bass head.. and you dont need to run 16 volts to be loud.. when they say those amps are power hungry they mean it pulls alot of amps which is why you need a high output alt

personally, i would up your alt to a 300 amp alt but thats just because I would want to over do the electrical

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you dont need to run 16 volts to be a bass head.. and you dont need to run 16 volts to be loud.. when they say those amps are power hungry they mean it pulls alot of amps which is why you need a high output alt

personally, i would up your alt to a 300 amp alt but thats just because I would want to over do the electrical

i appreciate the creative critisicm , i understand what you mean . so plain and simple what would you recommend, or just upgrade the alt to 300

What you have SHOULD be fine, on paper, real world testing says otherwise, But I would just upgrade to a 300 amp alt just to be on the safe side.

Team DC Audio