favorite pioneer/premier headunits?

I just bought a new car, got a 03 20th anniversary gti, imola yellow. so I'm pretty set I'm going to run a pioneer/premier headunit. and I'm almost decided on the 7100bt. I dont want to spend more than 250 but must have decent preouts, good eq and ipod control. Ive had 3 previous pioneer the 5800 6100 and 6800 I believe and all were great to me. do you guys have any suggestions? I'm open to other headunits if they have similar features and quality. Thanks in advance.

sig.jpg

jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz

rockford fosgate t1500bd

if u could find it try the 980BT (Premier) 16-Band EQ, 5v pre outs, built in bluetooth, lots of little settings, only downfall u gotta buy the ipod connector (the box type) and find a place for it lol. atleast it doesnt have the tacky front USB connection which i hate seeing a cord hanging off the front of any deck. if u can find a good deal on it id jump on it, i got mine for 330-350 (cant remember) BNIB free Shipping. These things were going for 500+ when they came out, i dont know how many Pioneer decks either Regular or Premier that have 5v pre outs, but this is one of them. but then again any pioneer deck that isnt bought at Wal-Mart should do just fine.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

yeah I considered that one, and was the one I was dreaming for, but couldnt see droping more than 400ish or w/e. Ill look on ebay, they normally have the lowest prices on them. Thanks for the recommendation

sig.jpg

jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz

rockford fosgate t1500bd

Premier DEH-P800prs. Amazon.com for about $350. Love it. Same features as the 980bt discussed earlier. Never ran an IPOD off mine, but I know you can do it. Good luck

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Archived