Sonic Electronix

this thing is so sick.. i think ima go this route when i recone my lvl 5s.. i love random as colors like yours

Thanks man! If anything just get Rusty to hook you up on some different colored cones and what not! He takes care of his people, so don't go bailing on him just yet! Stick with the manufacturer for as long as possible, if they are good to ya! Do what you like though. I liked mine because its soo dang big and its a one off sub. So 1) Nobody else will ever have the same exact sub. 2)Pink, purple, blue, white, red, orange, or black it wasn't going to matter to me. 3)I just couldn't get over one thing. If i needed a 10,12,15,or 18 i could always recone into what i needed! With their only being a few of these motors ever produced, its nice to know you have options.

03 350Z

That subs beastly! I'm surprised it didn't crush that kicker

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

That subs beastly! I'm surprised it didn't crush that kicker

Dude it is! I can't stress enough how big and heavy this thing is. I need to actually weigh it one day. I thought maybe it would, but i got the kicker for free. I wasn't really worried about it hurting it. The surround did push back a pretty good bit thought!!!

theres nothing wrong with pink!!!!!

dammmmmm i shoulda went with the mad max's i could have got from sackket

Yeah, especially if it was the 3 slug motor. Even the two slugs I heard are badddd!! The guy who posted here said the two slug motor held 4 memphis 4kw amps on each one. Thats insane! I couldn't imagine this thing made into a 18!

03 350Z

Archived