I Need Help Designing A Computer...

if you have the time and know what you are doing, could u please design a pc for me?

thanks to anyone in advance.

to kinda give you an idea what i do on the comp (will prolly help you out a bit)

some gaming, mostly FPS's (Counter-Strike)

some RTS (StarCraft)

some RPG (Diablo)

some PhotoShop

the computer i have now is an emachines, i put more ram, and a new vid cars into it, but thats the 'family' computer, and i want one of my own, that is geared more towards gaming, i want to be able to play WoW if i want...

Im looking at spending around $1000 on it, not including the case, monitor, keyboard, mouse i can choose the key board and mouse myself, and i have a tall ass case that i bought from my cousin for like 3 bucks and its got 3 fans in it already, so i saved a few bucks there. I'll likely be buying parts here and there since im trying to start saving money, so im thinking ill have around 200 bucks each paycheck that i can buy parts with...

there are a few things that i would really like to have, 2 CD drives, (1 cd burner, 1 DVD burner, so i can make 'backups' of the cds i do own, and maybe burn a few home movies now and then...)

likely 2 hard drives, 1 smaller, faster one for games, and another for storage(nothing too crazy, im used to the 40 gig hd we have now...), and what would be a good lcd to get for 200 or less?

thanks again

-shane

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

well, its bedtime for me, figured id bump this, maybe someone will see it, and have the time to do this for me

once again, thanks in advance

go to frys online website.. order a dual 3.4 ghz motherboard, and build up your own system. go grabb a Nvidia card, will be excellent video for games, and photoshop. also for graphics if you want to design websites, or video. Buy a couple 150 Gb hard drives, and your burners and drives..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

try newegg amd athlon 3400+ geforce 6800gt or better few 80g hard drives, get a motherboard make sure you socket the gfx card as the same motherboard so it fits. It pretty simple to build a computer really. Look up the newest ram. I stopped playing cstrike last year i used to know alot more about building a pc, i gotta think now haha

Edited by wfeld

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

meh at those setups

if your on a budget get a athlon dual core, nvidia 8500card, dfi or asus board 2gig of gskill ram some hds of your choice and drives power supply and case all from newegg and call it a day

Guest MegaloManiac

you dont need a separate cd and dvd burner :fyi: there are a lot that can do both :)

Im never satisfied with the onboard sound, its too "muffled"

then again i am only using an Soundblaster, so i havent heard "great" sound myself

soundblaster has good sound if you dont want onboard, if you get a beastly gfx card make sure your case has 4+ fans

soundblaster audigy if you wanna stay budget as well, awesome sound that doesnt make u broke...as far as a system otherwise, i'd stick to intel. their core2 duo chips are amazing. for ram i would not get gskill, its VERY budget and ive had it before and 4 sticks crapped out on me. crucial for budget, corsair or kingston if u got the $$. for hdd's ive always had western digital, but ive also had seagate and to be honest i like seagate a little better cause of their warrenties. do not buy maxtor, we had 10 out of 15 of their 400gb drives DEAD on arrival at work a few weeks ago, so stay away from maxtor. vid card i'd get nvidia...ive had ati but i like nvidia better. maybe a 6800gt would suit you good. if u wanna go all out on a vid card i'd stick to the 7600gt or even the 8800...that card is beastly...its all in what you need. and as for a mobo ive always had good luck with ASUS and DFI...if u want great quality, budget board then go with asus...if u want amazing quality but a bit more expensive, dfi is the way to go...if u want a designed system pm me and ill hook you up.

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean