i have a 73 cutlass i need to know where can i get the int. plastic from i searched and searhed but no help. anyone knows

I did a quick search in eBay and found this

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=73+Cutlass&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Junkyards are you best bet, They have very few interior panels for my car, the only thing I have been able to find are the door panels.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Junkyards are you best bet, They have very few interior panels for my car, the only thing I have been able to find are the door panels.

The problem with junk yards is a lot of the older vehicles went bye bye when the price of scrap metal went up.. They were just crushing whole cars and shipping them off. Thoes year cars will be virtually non existent in junk yards. Might get lucky though.

thanx on ebay and about the junk yard thing we went to pull apart and couldnt find anything we be searchin on all kind of olds websites but they stop at 72 cutlass

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

thanx on ebay and about the junk yard thing we went to pull apart and couldnt find anything we be searchin on all kind of olds websites but they stop at 72 cutlass

Craiglook can be your friend also.. check this link out

http://www.craiglook.com/all.html?q=1973+Cutlass

im lookin at this craiglist thing it still dont it

Craiglook is what you want because it will search all the different Craiglist in the country. Just dont specify a zip code and it will search whole country. Or you can put in your zip code and do a search for up to 250 mile radius from your location.

Edited by Hotdog

I think ebay is your best bet in this case because I did not see any interior plastics either on Craiglook.