How many channels and source inputs and outputs (and what kind)? Do you want Dolby or HD radio, or HD connections? How much power per channel and at what impedence?

It needs to be more detailed

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

lol this is a kid as am i but i just find this funny i take it ur parents or similar figure has bought u sterios that have a type of plug so that you can only use the speakers that came with it. dk but try craigslist i recently picked up a kenwood and pioneer reciever as well as a pair of both brand towers for 100 bucks that or try ebay

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

lol this is a kid as am i but i just find this funny i take it ur parents or similar figure has bought u sterios that have a type of plug so that you can only use the speakers that came with it. dk but try craigslist i recently picked up a kenwood and pioneer reciever as well as a pair of both brand towers for 100 bucks that or try ebay

i tried craig but not ebay forgot about ol ebay

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

try posting a wanted add in the electronics section thats how i keep getting stuff just added another 3 pairs of towers to my colection 1 pair realstic 12s wont get into serial numbers a pair of shitty fishers and some no name all with out drivers so that makes it all the more fun becouse now i decide how i want them to sound

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

try posting a wanted add in the electronics section thats how i keep getting stuff just added another 3 pairs of towers to my colection 1 pair realstic 12s wont get into serial numbers a pair of shitty fishers and some no name all with out drivers so that makes it all the more fun becouse now i decide how i want them to sound

aw cool imma do it now

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

Archived