Stump me and win a prize

ha i dont want to win jack shit

i just felt like arguing about it :P

i honestly think it just matters on what point before washington were talking about

It's all good. It was pretty fun and I learned a few things. This is exactly what I was going for with this game.

it was the 4th question asked lol

Yes, and that's exactly why it was skipped. According to the rules, if there are three open ones, all others will be skipped until one gets answered. Then at that point, the last question asked will be the next open one and so forth backwards. This keeps the game moving and keeps people involved.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

well hurry up and answer one so I can win my prize :peepwall:

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Einstein theorized that if any matter reached the speed of light it would be converted into energy, he also said that matter/energy cannot be created or destroyed. Which theory was Einstein wrong about?

This question is a little odd ball. I'm almost wondering if it's a trick considering you only mentioned one theory. Maybe I'm just looking into it too much, but I'll assume you're talking about the options you listed. When you say matter reaches the speed of light, it gets converted to energy, you are referring to the theory of relativity. The second one is a law (law of conservation of mass and energy) which to this day has not been disproved. Scientists have encountered phenomena in space that could possibly lead to a break in this law, but they've found other evidence to support the law remains. I know in the past few years scientists have been disputing the speed of light as a constant due to some quasar light they've seen from 12 billion light years away. But to this day nothing has been proven other than independent scientists' written proofs, which are not accepted as they still teach both general and special theory of relativity in today's physics classes.

So your question cannot be answered...yet. But he has been wrong about other theories that stemmed from these.

[email protected]

If you take a strip of paper and hold one end and rotate one end and bring it back and tape it so that it is a 3D object, you should then be able to put your finger anywhere on the object and trace around it infinitely. What is the name of this figure/object?

Bonus Question:

Who was the designer that designed the Fermilab National Laboratory (just north of Chicago around Aurora) who also happened to sculpt one of the above questioned figures?

Hint:

The sculpture now sits on top of the auditorium at Fermilab.

For the record, you only get one question per post, so I'll answer the first one.

You are referring to a Möbius strip. Its significance is that it is the only 3-D shape in existence that has only one side.

[email protected]

So does that mean new questions are opened?

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

Where can I get a 36" long x 9" high Stetsom Decal.

stetsom.jpg

No black background JUST WHITE LETTERING w/ the red logo at the end?

If you bring the template to a decal cutter, he will cut it for you. There are alo plenty of guys on this forum capable of getting you what you need.

Well lets see if this one wins a prize.What the hell are tits on a boar hog good for???

Let's say you're talking about females...obviously to suckle their young. And with the males, as with all mammals, mammary tissues are developed before the gender of an embryo is "decided".

Or by a matter of slang, useless.

who is responsible for the big oil spill currently happening?

BP. I work at a crude oil pipeline closely with BP.

[email protected]

So does that mean new questions are opened?

Yep. Don't worry, I'm working on your pinsetter question and I have a guy whose been working on them for 30 years to ask. :D

[email protected]

Question: Who was the first person to discover the Watergate break-in, he was also first to talk to police.

Here's one for you when you're finished with the rest. I'd love to know the answer because it's blowing my mind at the moment.

We all know about conservation of momentum.

Momentum = Mass * Velocity

and:

Kinetic Energy = 1/2Mass * Velocity^2

Say you have an object that weighs 2. Its Velocity is 2. So its momentum is 4. Its kinetic energy is also 4. (1/2 * 2 * 2 * 2)

It collides, frictionlessly, perfectly elastically, with an object that has weight of 1. Conservation of momentum dictates that the velocity will be 4. So momentum is unchanged at 4.

However, the kinetic energy of the system has changed. 1/2*1*4*4 = 8. So the energy has doubled. Where has the energy come from? No energy has been input to the 'system' and as Einstein teaches us, energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only changed to another form (unless we're talking obliteration of mass, e=mc^2 blah blah). So how does the lighter object have twice the energy?

What size are the 4 bolts holding the pin cups inplace on an AMF 82-70?

Let me rephrase, what size socket would I need to grab in order to adjust or replace the pin cups.

Here are the open questions. To prevent backtracking, get me some new ones!

[email protected]

Archived