Stump me and win a prize

STUMPS: HHR Ed

DISPROVED: Rival904

So I've come up with a little game out of pure boredom. I really have no need for a lot of this random car audio shit in my garage so I'm willing to give it away for just shipping.

Here's how it works. You ask a question, and I answer it. The question must be about factual information that can be either deduced or researched, no matter how difficult. I have many resources (scientists, doctors, encyclopedias, etc.) so I should be able to answer questions within a week or so. You don't have to try to stump me all the time. If you just have some general questions, I can give answers. This helps me learn as well as you.

Here are the rules:

1. Question must not be hypothetical or impossible to answer. (Riddles, paradoxes, first time you wanked it, etc..)

2. Question must not be a made up statistic or word.

3. Questions can be about any topic including car audio.

4. If you dispute my answer, post your source and answer, and I'll back mine up.

5. Prizes get better based on how hard I get stumped. If I can't answer at all, prize gets better. If I answer incorrectly, and can't back it up, the prize will be on a lower bracket. If you ask two consecutive stumps, you get top bracket prize.

6. Rules will be added or modified as things come up, so keep an eye out.

7. I will choose the prize to be given, and you have the right to refuse it if you want, but I'll make it worthy.

8. ONLY THREE OPEN QUESTIONS AT A TIME. If the thread fills up, I will skip to the last question asked. Once I complete, if there are none new, I'll backtrack.

9. Keep post dumping to yourselves unless you are commenting on answers or the game itself. If it gets out of hand, I'll have a mod close it.

10. Since my life is extremely busy, I ask for one month MAX to make an attempt.

11. Questions will be answered in the order they are received. Questions asked during the open three, will be skipped. I have to make an attempt at three before answering more. And the last q's asked will be the running ones unless I check the timing and it plays out.

EDIT: 12. Once all prizes are expended, the game will end, or it will continue just for the fun of it.

EDIT: 13. If I fail the first question, you can get your prize or ask again for the top bracket, all or nothing.

EDIT: 14. You are not allowed to expand or get more specific about a question that stumped me for an automatic win. Keep it fresh and switch it up.

EDIT: 15. The answer must exist in ANY research material.

EDIT: 16. "Identify this" questions cannot be asked with pictures. If you would like information about something, ask it.

EDIT: 17. Editing posts for question placement will not get you to the top spot. You need to ask in a new post.

Let's see how this goes! Some prizes include: Fuses, fuse blocks, up to 10ft 1/0 wire, 8" Memphis subs, random Stinger gauges, and various other little trinkets. This is meant to be fun so let the games begin.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

My neighbor has a 1987 grand wagoneer. His rear window was rolled down, then stopped working (power window). He removed the panel to access it but the glass was blocking the bolts that allow you to remove the window entirely.

We looked things up online and found that there are retaining clips that hold the window on track, I popped those off, but the window is still stuck in place. It wiggles forward/backward, but will not roll up enough for me to fix the wiring issue that is preventing it from raising. Any idea of how to get the window out without cutting the door apart?

The haynes manual says "raise window to remove bolts" lol, if only it was that simple.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

What was the legendary Edward Lester's first competition car?

I'll ask harder one later.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Great questions guys! Like I said before, first come first serve. Please hold off on more questions. Comments are welcome. :)

[email protected]

I gots a good one for you, though I will wait to post it......it will be easy if you remember one of my old posts, which no longer exists, but I know it took me forever to find the answer.

Edit:

Hello this is a vacuum of mine, you must be able to tell me the period of time within 3 years, in which it became popular due to a tv show, What is the vacuums full name/the tv show that it became popular because of.

04242010123.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Remember guys, ONLY THREE OPEN QUESTIONS!

If we can keep it organized, then I'll manage to get everybody.

[email protected]

Archived