and i will be lookin for a video by the end of the day lol

edit

u can say any downloader here bro

Edited by splzx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

where can i get the input thing to go on the outside of the box

You talking about the wire terminals on the box for the speaker wire? Well you can get those at walmart, radioshack, you can make you own out of nuts bolts and washers, just attach ring terminals to your speaker wire. Or do like me for now i am drilling a small whole and feeding my wire through so i have a wire going straight from my amp to my sub. Just seal it up with silicone. But the terminals you can get at radioshack.

Edited by jeyrapboy

You talking about the wire terminals on the box for the speaker wire? Well you can get those at walmart, radioshack, you can make you own out of nuts bolts and washers, just attach ring terminals to your speaker wire. Or do like me for now i am drilling a small whole and feeding my wire through so i have a wire going straight from my amp to my sub. Just seal it up with silicone. But the terminals you can get at radioshack.

oo ok imma try the straight thing then imma go get the terminals if it dont work

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

wut are u talkin about

jeyrapboy

sweet bro make use u get all the parts all air tight

and i will be lookin for a video by the end of the day lol

edit

u can say any downloader here bro

Yea i got a tube of silicone for that. Also any excess glue (i used liquid nails) i used that also to kind of seal it up a bit.

oo ok imma try the straight thing then imma go get the terminals if it dont work

Well if you do dont drill your hole to big and also seal it up with something so you dont have air leaking.

Well if you do dont drill your hole to big and also seal it up with something so you dont have air leaking.

imma drill it the same cir. as the wire or whatever just a lil bit bigger then seal it whith something

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

imma drill it the same cir. as the wire or whatever just a lil bit bigger then seal it whith something

There you go man. Just bout anything will work to seal it up.

be like the big boys

make ur own

use a rod with blots,washers on it bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.