Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just curious what you guys like doing out there outside of work, and car audio.

I personally have been contemplating starting a new hobby to change things up, and also at the same time, well, something I have wanted to do for a long time.

Well, my gf, when she was younger, she was able to see things, and hear things other people couldn't, I wont get in to it, but kind of paranormal stuff.

Anyways, I was always a total disbeliever in anything that you cant see, or cant touch.

Over the years though, I have grown more and more interested in paranormal, etc.

So, may seem odd, but I would like to go visit/sleep at like haunted hotels, visit places where people see ghosts, or just about anything paranormal.

Seem weird?

Think I'am just at a point in my life where I'am very curious of things like this, especially since my sister died in December, and my dad died a few years ago. I guess me, I feel death is all around me. Hell, I'am the only "Brown" left in my family. Everyone else pretty much has passed away one way or another.

I told my gf tonite, I said, "You know, I would like to go check out some spooky places, and see what happens, never know, might see a ghost." She was totally in to it. We usually don't agree on things.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

im with u about the paranormal stuff

i love going 2 haunted places in my town (not a lot tho)

and it not weird

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

Hey man my sister was into that kind of stuff and still is. I usally drive here around so she can take pics. She has always wanted to go to this place up the road from up called Waverly hills sanatorium. Place is kind of fucked up with its past. But as for me outside of trying to find a job and car audio i like to hit up the skate park and shoot some vids. Its always been a hobby sense i was like 9.

Posted

I would TOTALLY go to Waverly Hills. I know they dont let you hang out there all night though, but that place is definitely creepy, I don't care how tough or bad ass you are

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

googled the name and got this

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

I would TOTALLY go to Waverly Hills. I know they dont let you hang out there all night though, but that place is definitely creepy, I don't care how tough or bad ass you are

I take it you have heard of it. I live like 5 mins away from there. They do offer like all night stays there but you have to have a group of 10 or more and its $100 a person. They just built a neighbor hood REAL close to there. I wont go there. Most of the house are sold and then the people move out like 6 months later.

Posted

googled the name and got this

http://www.therealwaverlyhills.com/

Yep thats the place. Its pretty fucked up when you read the history. In a nut shell the dude was a "doctor" that was trying to cure TB and would try unorthodox procedures on people and when they died he would load them up on a train that ran in a tunnel under the building and have them dumped somewhere.

Posted

cant believe they built a housing area close to there

didn't like 50,000 people die there?

The pictures of the buildings look alot bigger than they were on that SciFi show

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

i just looked at the ghost pic and im freaking out bro

i have all my lights on on my room

i want 2 go lol :rofl:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

cant believe they built a housing area close to there

didn't like 50,000 people die there?

The pictures of the buildings look alot bigger than they were on that SciFi show

Yeah something like that. I was invited to go by the mattingly's they are the people that own and are restoring the building. They used to go to my church. The place IS HUGE!!!! Those pics do it no justice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1253 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...