Help me be the LOUDEST at my school for senior year!

sorry.. strapped? :noob:

ha its cool man its linking two amps together to act as one. but like i said in your other topic Crescendo will be coming out with a new bigger amp that does over 5k so you could get one of those and be set i think they said the price is around 720+ but they use great boards and the power/price ratio is sick. But Yea get 2 or more 18's and have fun picking some hair up

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

well 18" punch

Facepalm.....there is no such thing as an RF Punch 18, or a Kicker Comp 18....

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

yeah he has a pretty good box he made. and yeah i agree 2 will probably compete with him. Does anyone know how mead ran 2 2500w amps to each of his BTLS? one of his vids he said dont try this unless you know what your doing. JW if i could have my 1 18" then just buy another amp with my next couple checks and run 5k watts to that one BTL before i get 2?

from personal experience i would not buy the rf2500.1bd (not bashing rf i like rf a lot) but for the money you would spend on 1 rf amp you could get 2 AQ3500.1's or 4 AQ2200.1's or 2 cresendo 3kws ....i use to be the same way as you but when you buy rf your also buying the name but there are also other brands that arent as mainsteam thhat are as good or even better than rf. and i assure you that if you slap 4 aq2200's to 2 18" btls like i will be doing soon in a good ass box theres no doubt you could pull a 150 and thats would be something to be proud of being that you will be a senior in highschool pulling a 150 but youll need the eletical to keep up wiht it also ..i hope i was able to help you.

Its all in the design.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

from personal experience i would not buy the rf2500.1bd (not bashing rf i like rf a lot) but for the money you would spend on 1 rf amp you could get 2 AQ3500.1's or 4 AQ2200.1's or 2 cresendo 3kws ....i use to be the same way as you but when you buy rf your also buying the name but there are also other brands that arent as mainsteam thhat are as good or even better than rf. and i assure you that if you slap 4 aq2200's to 2 18" btls like i will be doing soon in a good ass box theres no doubt you could pull a 150 and thats would be something to be proud of being that you will be a senior in highschool pulling a 150 but youll need the eletical to keep up wiht it also ..i hope i was able to help you.

damn yeah thats helps alot! ill listen once i hear 150 :yahoo: so as much as i hate not having the cool clean look of RF.. i think ill just put that extra "wow" factor into my box with neons and stuff. Thanks alot this has really opened my eyes

Austin of AAAudio

Our website

Archived